All reviewssmall kitchenyogurtfront streetnice staywould stay here againbusiness tripguest houserestaurants and shopsfirst trip to bermudamicrowavedaisypropertynealislandconnectivityaccommodations
Reviewed September 24, 2006

I stayed at the Rosemont during the Labour Day weekend. The grounds are very well kept. The room furnishings were very tired and dated. Hopefully the new owner will spend some money updating the rooms. The kitchenette was very, very tiny, some tiles were cracked. The dark blue carpet and dark multi coloured floral bedspread & curtains are in need of a change. The light fixture over the table looks like its from other era. The only thing going for room was the bathroom which looked like it had been updated, just. The other complaint I had was that since the owners house is also on the property; they allow their children & their friends to use the pool. One day that I was relaxing by the pool, there were a few children that came from the private house jumping in the pool and running around the pool making a lot of noise.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
7  Thank Bdagal
Reviewed September 19, 2006

As a frequent business traveler I would not recommend this hotel to anyone accustom to staying at business calibre North American hotels.

This hotel is on par with "older" Best Western hotels in NA. The Rosemont is fine for vacationing families looking to save on accomodations.

But this is definitely NOT a business calibre hotel. I was booked at the Rosemont for a week and had to check-out after 1 night due to the unacceptable conditions.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
9  Thank raptor_b_ball
Reviewed August 8, 2006

I stayed at the Rosemont during the last week of July and first week of August. I was very impressed with how clean the rooms were. The kitchen was very well equipped with dishes, cooking utensils, etc. I was part of a group of 13 family members booking 7 rooms. We were all pleased with the service we received. The front desk was very helpful with helping us with bus schedules, etc. Though it's not on the water, it does have a great view. Nice pool and gardens. I was pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank jazz6661
Reviewed July 5, 2006

We were there almost 2 weeks and really enjoyed the Rosemont. It is only 15 min to downtown Hamilton and the Ferry, and 15 min to the Bus Term.....Great location and staff. Hope to return.

• Stayed: May 2006
5  Thank naskw
Reviewed June 4, 2005

I have stayed at the Rosemont several times and I am never disappointed. From check in to check out, all are friendly and willing to help in any way. Lori and Karen make check in quick and painless. Lisa and Jan are a pleasure to talk with and Allen makes sure we are safe during the dark hours of the evening. All the staff are willing to help you in any way possible to make your stay fun. Plus, the view of the harbor is wonderful. I would completely recommend the Rosemont.

• Stayed: May 2005, traveled on business