Rosedon Hotel
$697
$449
$293
Groupon.com
Elbow Beach, Bermuda(Paget Parish)
$675
Fairmont Southampton(Southampton Parish)
$746
$692
  • Beachfront
The Reefs(Southampton Parish)
$660
Rosemont(Hamilton)
All reviewsswizzle partyfront porchafternoon teasandwichesthe main houseelbow beachtuesday nighteach morninghonor barheated poolother guestsshort walkferry terminalfree taxiluxury roomhonesty barthe general manager
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This hotel was just as wonderful as I had read about for years. The staff was welcoming and we were even given a upgrade on our room which was lovely. It over looked the heated pool which I used several times in December. I really got spoiled having breakfast delivered to my room within 5 minutes of ordering it. The afternoon tea was a treat and we looked forward to exchanging travel stories and talking about our love for Bermuda with other guests. There were many people who were repeat guests and I can understand why. Unfortunately, we missed the swizzle party and the New Years day lunch given at the hotel. The location is fantastic being in Hamilton. I would gladly return to the Rosedon.

Room Tip: If you are too tired to go out for dinner you can order a nice light meal and have it brought to your room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank otroviaje
TinyBermuda, General Manager at Rosedon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for this great review! So happy to hear you enjoyed the many services we offer. Sorry you missed our Swizzle party. That too is another opportunity to meet and share with our many wonderful guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back one day.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

It was a business trip. The Rosedon was recommended by my client which is actually surprising because it is a little expensive. Tea time was very nice. You could have breakfast in your room or by the pool. If I ever go back to Bermuda I would not consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank tina_cleaveland
TinyBermuda, General Manager at Rosedon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Thank you for this excellent review! We are sure glad your client choose us for your stay during your business trip.

We hope you do return to Bermuda as we would love to welcome you back.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I have returned to Rosedon at least seven times and each time it is like a homecoming. Tremendous staff, great location, wonderful rooms (all visits), beautiful gardens. It is just a wonderful place to unwind from the hectic pace we have in Maryland.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellenet
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank frogbarnes
TinyBermuda, General Manager at Rosedon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Thank you for this awesome review! To have returned seven times speaks volumes of your loyalty to us. We are thrilled that you have consistently found us to be excellent.

All of us look forward to welcoming you back for your eight visit!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I just had the pleasure of spending a week at the Rosedon Hotel in Hamilton. The hotel is just about everything you would want in Bermudea... From the moment that I arrived, I felt very welcome as the staff seems is very friendly and they go above and beyond to make you feel like one of the family.

I had a Royal room, which was quite spacious and comfortable. The room featured all of the modern conveniences that I expect when I travel.. Sadly I spent more time in the room than I would have liked, as I was a bit under the weather during the week. The staff came through and made sure that I was as comfortable as possible.

Breakfast is included with the room rate and may be delivered to your room or even the pool. Everyday they have a breakfast special, but it appeared that they would pretty much make me whatever I wanted for breakfast.

They have an afternoon tea which featured some light sandwiches. I could not get enough of those little egg sandwiches!

The location seems pretty central to business district. I was able to walk to a couple of restaurants and there seemed to be shopping nearby as well.

If you do not want to go out for dinner, they have a very light meal offering that can be delivered to your room. Sadly I missed the swizzle party:( I will have to catch that one next trip.

I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank crazyhotelguy
TinyBermuda, General Manager at Rosedon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you for this wonderful review. It was certainly our pleasure to have you vacation with us. So sorry that you were not feeling well the whole trip. But happy to learn our staff went out of their way to ensure you had all you needed and were comfortable.
We have the Swizzle Party every Tuesday night all year. We even have it on Xmas Day this year. So whenever you get to return be sure to include a Tuesday night.

All of us look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We first sayed there 20 years ago and thought it was wonderful. We returned three years ago and and felt the same way. This hotel is the epitom of small hotel luxury in every way.

Add to this the amount of well traveled interesting people who return there time and time again who would not think of staying anywhere else on the island of Bermuda.

Will go there again soon we hope.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank petergclark

Thank you for this wonderful endorsement! It was such a delight to welcome you back again! It is good to know that our services levels continue to be excellent.

We too enjoy the many interesting guests that we have the pleasure of hosting. We look forward to welcoming you back for another return visit.