When we chose Edgehill Manor were looking for a bed and breakfast feel instead of a big hotel experience. We were not disappointed in the least bit. Every morning a beautiful breakfast was served that included freshly baked treats. Most mornings we ate our breakfast outside in the garden. It was a perfect way to start each day. The rooms were spacious and comfortable with nice size balconies to hang out and relax at the end of the day. We rented a scooter which made the trip perfect! You can get to anywhere in Bermuda in less than 1 hr! The owner and staff were gracious and helpful. We highly recommend Edgehill Manor if you want to stay in Hamilton and explore the island on scooter or bus. We will definitely return on our next visit to Bermuda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Edgehill Manor Guest House is located very close to down town Hamilton. Near many offices, stores, public transportation,(Bus & Ferry) parks, fine restaurants, cinemas, & 15 minute ride to beautiful beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Edgehill Manor Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edgehill Manor Guest House Hotel Hamilton
- Edgehill Manor Guest House Bermuda/Hamilton