“excellent meal”

Harry's at the Waterfront
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry's at the Waterfront is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 106 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Harry's is located at The Waterfront on Hamiton Harbour. We focus on the freshest product possible and invite you to enjoy our lively bar scene while enjoying the views of Hamilton Harbour, next to the Hamilton Princess. We are proud of our extensive wine list having earned recognition from Wine Spectator Magazine. Follow us on facebook for daily specials! Fantastic Cold Micro Brews on tap!
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Had dinner here for 7. We all had an excellent meal, the varity of choices on the menu was good selection of grilled meat dishes from select farms in the US, and fresh seafood. I had my first introduction to the Peekytoe Crab in the form of a crab cake with wasabi caviar pearls, and have to say I very much enjoyed it. Most of my colleagues had various steaks and were all very complimentary. the wine selection was good and we had a very helpful sommelier to help us with our choice. Service was very good and efficient, and the waiting staff new the menu very well and let us know of the daily specials, of which I had the Spiced cat fish, again very good. The prices varied from dish to dish, but I thought it was very good value for very well cooked an presented dishes. I really don't have any issues with paying a few extra $ when I know I'm going to get quality that reflects the price. definitely worth a visit. :-)

BermudaFoodlover, Owner at Harry's at the Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Thanks for your comments and pleased you enjoyed the experience at Harrys. The wasabi caviar pearls add a fun spice to the peekytoe crab. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I went to this restaurant on a date with my husband for a spontaneous dinner date as it had posted a wonderful gluten free menu item on the Bermuda Gluten free facebook page. I had ordered the gluten free ravioli with gorgonzola sauce at the time I made the reservation and it was definitely very good, but I had to ask for the gluten free bread (which friends had raved to me about). I was disappointed (and grateful) to learn that there was no accompanying wonderful gluten free dessert item, to match the great entree!

I love the fact that this restaurant is working to deliver gluten free food and to let celiacs and those with gluten intolerance know of their special menu items.

What I liked the least about this restaurant is that is that if it wants to really justify the high prices and attain the highest standard of service, the staff should stand up to offer to take my coat (and my husbands) and should offer to hold chairs for seating etc. I hope they will make the effort to match the service to what the chef is doing in the kitchen.

1  Thank Monica J

Thanks for the pointS on service and we will certainly continue to work on them. With regard gluten and allergy intolerances, we are constantly evolving our menu to accommodate this and of course hope that we will have a GF dessert on your next visit!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I had been hearing great things about Harry's for a while, and had been there for happy hour for a corporate event. The deterring factor for going there for a meal was that we've heard a lot of people say it is extremely expensive. My SO and I decided to give it a try regardless of the rumored expensive price, and went for lunch, as I had a serious craving for a burger, and heard that theirs is one of the best on island. I had the signature burger, and SO had the signature Cuban sandwich. Both were REALLY delicious, prepared just right, and the cocktails were divine. The portions were huge! All in all, our lunch came to just under $100 with a shared appetizer, two entrees, and two cocktails. Typical Bermuda lunch prices to us. *shrug* We definitely recommend, and will be back!

BermudaFoodlover, Owner at Harry's at the Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

We are so pleased you enjoyed your lunch and thanks for giving us the opportunity! We only use the freshest of ingredients that we can possibly find and look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

For us the best dining treat of the week. Not inexpensive but beautiful modern restaurant in the city sector of Hamilton. Briiliant atmosphere whether you dine inside or simply enjoy a glass or two on the terrace overlooking the marina. Food was exquisite!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Drinks on the waterfront at Bermuda. Great waiters and fabulous range of proper beer too. The only beer we found in Hamilton.

Service excellent and both the bar and restaurant menus really get your taste buds going. Our Saturday night meal was a real treat, plenty of room between tables so private conversation was easy. When we left it was pouring with rain and they gave us a lovely umbrella to walk back to our hotel 100 yards away.

On our way back to return the umbrella, and I think drinks with Harry again too!