Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Customer Service is EVERYTHING!

Quality clothing...customer service is outstanding! Bought my wonderful husband a Father's Day... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2020
128nancyd
Hull, Massachusetts
Cute shop!

Such a cute shop - wanted to get my husband a pair of brightly colored traditional Bermuda shorts... read more

Reviewed December 31, 2019

from $45.13
from $82.06
from $92.63
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2018

I bought three pairs of Bermudas here and couldn't be happier. They fell amazing, are expertly cut and have great style. Also, I got to meet with owner whose customer service was unparalleled.

Rebecca S, Owner at TABS, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear JJ S,
Thank you so much for the great review! Was a pleasure to meet you too and I'm so glad you are enjoying the product. Hope you make it out to Bermuda again soon... but if not you can see experience our island style from our website and social media pages. THANKS again for choosing local business!
Best,

Reviewed March 28, 2018

This store is a total gem. They have an amazing selection of extremely high quality and great looking bermuda shorts for men, women and kids. They also have swim suits, including some very unique prints which my husband loved. Most importantly, the staff are kind and helpful, not high pressure or pushy. The owner was in the store while we were shopping, and she had great suggestions about sizes and colors. A friendly and fun place to shop!

Rebecca S, Owner at TABS, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Hi Abigail,
Was so lovely to meet you and your husband! I'm so glad he loved the shorts, he looked great in them! Thanks for shopping local in Bermuda and I hope you found a few pockets of sunshine before you left! Come and visit us again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Great looking shorts! The merchandise is about 90% shorts but after all this is one of the things that Bermuda is known for.

These Bermudian shorts also have a decorative liner that is both comfortable and attractive.

Rebecca S, Owner at TABS, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Thanks for the compliments on the Bermuda shorts :). Come visit us again soon... Best, Rebecca

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

When in Bermuda, where ever you are staying, make sure to stop in TABS! High quality Bermuda shorts with a 5 star treatment while shopping! Hayley and Charley were the best employees, completely accommodating! They will greet you with a proper hello and help you with every need. Defiantly spend you money here! You will not regret it!

Date of experience: February 2018
Rebecca S, Owner at TABS, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2018

Dear Manda A,
Thank you so much for the kind review! Please do come and visit us again soon. We also ship internationally via the website if you need anything in the interim.
I'm so glad you had a good experience in the store :).
Best,

Reviewed December 16, 2017

I go to Bermuda for a work. I always thought the Bermuda style is so cool. Where else can you go to high level meetings in Bermuda shorts?

The girls at TABS are great. I went in wearing jeans and came out the door authentically Bermudan and ready to do business... Bermuda style!

Whenever you are in Bermuda and want to look the part... or just buy some well crafted, great cut cool looking Bermuda shorts, TABS on Reid Street is the place to go.

Date of experience: December 2017
Hayley B, Manager at TABS, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Thank you so much, Adam! Was wonderful to meet you and to help you step out in Bermuda style. Really hope to see you on subsequent trips to our lovely little island and to keep you kitted out in our latest colours.
All the Best,