“Very impressive” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Portofino Restaurant

Portofino Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Swannanoa, North Carolina
“Very impressive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

Had never eaten here before. It quickly became busy for lunch and the reason was the food. One of the best Italian restaurants we've eaten at anywhere. Wine was a little pricy. So popular that I met three people that I hadn't seen for 40 years during one lunch break!

Visited November 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Best Italian in Bermuda!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Great location, hospitable service, delicious food! My favorite when I visit the island. The staff is just so friendly. The service is fast. Prices are a little bit high, but so worth it. And keeping in perspective that everything in Bermuda is more expensive, is not that bad. Highly recommend.

Guernsey, United Kingdom
“an old favourite, still going strong”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Portofino is one of those Bermuda traditions. Everyone eats there at some point in the year. I've been going there for years and it still has the quaint charm and wonderful service that I have always enjoyed. The food has changed little over the years, as has the menu. But that is in no way a bad thing, for the food is always tasty and plentiful. One of the better values for dining in Bermuda and certainly one of the most fun. The hordes of repeat customers aren't wrong.

• Visited November 2013
Glen Head
“Mike in Bermuda”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

I enjoyed this restaurant, Its casual, with good food and very gracious and accommodating staff. The made an off menu dish for us that was great. The prices are reasonable with a great menu variety. The decor was nice old world Italian. I highly recommend.

• Visited November 2013
Cambridgeshire. England
“My favourite restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

I love Italian food and what I ate here was delicious. Four of us ate here all really enjoying it and it was probably the most reasonably priced restaurant we ate in. We were seated promptly and served drinks quickly while we decided what to eat. I had a mushroom risotto which was stunning followed by a freshly prepared zabaglione which was exquisite! Sadly can't remember what the others ate but we all agreed it was superb! The staff were very attentive. We couldn't have asked for more. Should we return to Bermuda we will definitely return here.

Visited October 2013