“Fab food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Portofino Restaurant

Portofino Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 100 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wing, United Kingdom
“Fab food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

This restaurant is one not to be missed if you like Italian food, be warned the pizza's are huge but lovely and all reasonably priced

Visited September 2013

Doncaster, United Kingdom
“An Italian Delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Went here on a Friday evening with a large group of friends on our recent visit - service was excellent, food fantastic, atmosphere brilliant. A great place for good food with friends in a lively friendly atmosphere. Would highly recommend you add it to your list if visiting Bermuda.

• Visited August 2013
Perkasie, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We have dined at Portofino's on three occasions while vacationing in Bermuda. Twice back in 2008 and once last week. I am pleased to say that the food was just as good as it was five years ago! We had a party of seven last week and everyone raved about their meal. The food is terrific, the atmosphere is suitable for an intimate meal or a family affair, and the service is top notch. They offer both indoor and outdoor (covered) seating. We would certainly return there again.

• Visited August 2013
White Plains, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Italian...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good Italian food and nice place. Service was very good as well. If in the mood for Italian while in bermuda I recommend it...

Visited August 2013
Dix Hills, New York
“Terrific authentic Italian that is willing to cater to dietary restrictions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband is Italian and loves his Sunday pasta. Thus, even when vacationing on an island where seafood is the traditional dinner du jour, my husband will seek out the most authentic Italian fare on the island. While I, too, love Italian, being lactose intolerant, it is hard for me to find things safe to eat in an Italian restaurant. With the exorbitant price for food out, going out to spend a mint on a bowl of pasta is not my idea of a good time as I may or may not end up ill after dinner. Much to my pleasant surprise, our waiter, Giovanni, advised us that all food was made fresh to order and they will make it however we like it. Thus, for the second time in my life, I was able to order Risotto, one of my favorite dishes made by my hubby at home, out in a restaurant and it did not disappoint. Their risotto was made with fish stock and white wine so that it was still creamy even though it had no unnecessary cheese or cream. The seafood risotto was phenomenal and chocked full of seafood. My husband opted for the linguini with pesto and it was divine. Again, my husband makes some of the most amazing homemade fresh pesto ever with basil picked from our backyard. The pesto at Portofino was as good as my husbands, even he said so. You could tell the basil was fresh, it was light and fresh. When we saw the generous portions, we thought there was no way we could finish. However, the pasta was so delish and since we have no microwave in our room, we finished both bowls. Are they cheap? No, but what restaurant in Bermuda is cheap? If you love good, authentic, fresh, made to order Italian food, this is definitely the place to eat!

• Visited September 2013