“Lovely spot with good food”
Review of Pickled Onion

Pickled Onion
Ranked #11 of 107 Restaurants in Hamilton
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was there twice during my visit - the first time was lunch with my lady friends. The outside seating was lovely and entertaining (you get to see a lot going on down on the street). The lunch menu was great - salads are good. We enjoyed it so much that we returned with our husbands / boy friends when they raced into Bermuda from Newport. Our group also enjoyed an indoors lunch with more "guy's food" - hamburgers, meat dishes, and pasta dishes. They are good too.

The location is great. The drinks are good. I recommend the salads.

There are newer reviews for Pickled Onion

Reviewed June 30, 2014

OK - so we went there for dinner the other night. It was nice but average at best… pizza was good. Nachos were a little strange. Prices were mixed too… pizza good nachos expensive. Cant get my finger on this place.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

While it has a pleasant terrace, the restaurant itself is fairly average. We went for lunch, the food was fine and we had a table on the terrace which does have lovely views over the harbour. It's ok but there are much better places to go.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I like it here when a live band is playing, not so much when it's the DJ. If you are a single lady, you will find lots of polite attention and dance partners here from the gentlemen who are living in Bermuda on work contracts. The food is pretty good if you're having dinner.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

After eating at Mad Hatters, we were looking for a place to get a drink before going back to our rental. The Pickled Onion was a nice little place with live band and good atmosphere. I tried a local beer which I was not a fan of, mind you, this is no fault of the Pickled Onion. My girlfriend ordered one of the drinks they are known from and truly enjoyed it.