“Expensive Lobster, tasteless food; friendly waitress” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lobster Pot

Lobster Pot
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“Expensive Lobster, tasteless food; friendly waitress”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

The food here was abysmal and the prices an absolute RIP OFF!
The only good thing was the friendly and professional waiters and barmen

If you like good seafood and have lived on other paradise islands - like I have - then you may be wise to seek other places to eat, where u will not have to pay $80 for a lobster which tasted like vanilla/water! very PLAIN!! :(

Sorry guys , but Truths needs to be told!

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Hamilton, Bermuda
“Great stop in Bermuda”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

Have the snails. Crazy curry flavor and so sweet and plump.
Great service and setting. The quality is consistent throughout. You can't go wrong taking anyone there.

Visited December 2012
Western NY State
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Because it was off season, we had expected that perhaps it would not be crowded, but it was. We were seated next to a VERY loud table and quickly accommodated when we asked to be moved. Though the menu appears to be quite extensive, the food is average, mostly fried though the portions were generous. Wilted cole slaw with my coconut shrimp that were so tough that they had to be cut with a knife though the sauce was terrific. I thought the prices were outrageous, even for Bermuda, for what was sort of like Red Lobster dining. Very disappointing as we had read good reviews.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Some of the best fish in Bermuda”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

I am never disappointed in my meal when I eat at Lobster Pot. Fish is always delicious and I highly reccomend the french onion soup as well. Lovely atmosphere and fast, friendlyservice.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Becky D
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Service with a smile in Hamilton”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

There were four of us for lunch on a Friday at noontime, and we were seated immediately - it wasn't very crowded. The week between Christmas and New Year's can be quiet.  Our server was  friendly and gave us service with a smile throughout.  There are plenty of choices on the menu, and the sandwiches looked like the best place to start, because the portions would be adequate, and they are all served with fries and what turned out to be a nice, fresh cole slaw. Our two friends both ordered the Cup Match, huge pieces of breaded fried fish on a roll.  My companion tried the grilled fish sandwich and enjoyed it. I started with a bowl of Bermuda fish chowder.  It wasn't exactly hearty, but it had a nice rich taste, accented by the rum and sherry peppers sauce. I loved my Crab, Shrimp and Lobster Sliders... two cakes, topped with a nice aioli and some tomato and cucumber slices.  All this, in a comfortable, quiet setting.  I'd go again sometime.

• 5 of 5 bubbles