“Very good dinner with a wonderful view” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harley's - CLOSED

Harley's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Northampton, MA
“Very good dinner with a wonderful view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

Expensive, but not more than expected for a capital city hotel restaurant. Service was very attentive and friendly. Harbor view. Food was very good (we both had fish). Wine list pretty good. Restaurant almost empty, but we eat early. Unfortunately they put all the guests together in one corner, which meant we had to listen to the loud (obnoxious) person next to us. Otherwise it was a very good experience and we'd eat there again.

Visited November 2012

St. Louis, MO
“Much better than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Had a steak and salmon salad - wonderful!! Had the fish chowder and it was good, also. My dad had the omelet and also good. I was really surprised at quality of the food.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Midwest
“Brunch was excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

The first day in Bermuda, I had brunch at my resort. Talk about disappointing! So my second day I set out to find an improvement. I was specifically searching for places with great french toast. Harley's met and exceeded my expectations! Brunch buffet is expensive ($30) but it's definitely worth it given the selection they have. Highly recommended!

Visited September 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“solid offerings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Generally good food, good service, some good fresh fish choices, local fish often an option. I had fish chowder -- good. Bermuda Triangle -- lobster tail, tuna, swordfish. All good.

Visited September 2012
“Ashok...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

perfect beach restaurant - staff was very nice and firendly and food was pretty good. Just dont serve martinis in a glass. Plastic only.

Visited August 2012