“Superb service and seafood”
Review of Barracuda Grill

Barracuda Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Barracuda Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 107 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

In July my fiancé and I visited Barracuda Grill for a spectacular meal. Our server, Hilary was fantastic; really friendly and could answer all our questions regarding the menu. We started off with delicious cocktails (Snap Dragon and Making it Count). The food was stunning; we would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Just wrapping up a 5 day trip to Bermuda and 4 dinners in Hamilton and Barracuda Grill was our best meal! Great service and great food!

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I don't understand the low ratings here.. this restaurant delivered on every front.

The mark of a good bermudian restaurant is the fish chowder, and this one was very tasty according to my friend.

Our waitress was very professional and knowledgeable, as well as friendly.

I had the pork trio which was perfectly cooked, and my friends had some fish entrees that received compliments.

Next time.. I'll try their steak!

3  Thank Oliver G
MichaelMaguire75, General Manager at Barracuda Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thank -you for the positive feed back. My self and the entire team at Barracuda Grill greatly appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

nice menu selection , great food, amazing service . one of the best restaurant in hamilton Bermuda. Definetly coming back .

1  Thank Lee m
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I had the shrimp and scallops ($35.) There was 2 scallops each wrapped with one shrimp, along with black beans and corn. My shrimp were overdone. The Bermuda fish chowder should have been renamed fish broth flavored with tomato. While other Bermuda fish chowders are full of pieces of fish, I was hard pressed to find any. My wife had the rockfish that she said was fine. A man next to me ordered the bone in rib eye. This looked terrific. Well charred and far more than I could possibly eat. This looks to be more a steak house than a seafood restaurant.