“Consistently Good”

Barracuda Grill
Ranked #2 of 102 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I live in Hamilton and know all the restaurants pretty well. At Barracuda, you can expect consistently good food, no matter what you order. Fish and grilled meats are fantastic. And the Bar staff are great. Whether you're a local or a visitor, I recommend dropping by the restaurant and heading into their cozy bar area for good conversation and really good cocktails.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Mark J

• Polish first
Rehoboth MA
“Hi end in Hamilton”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Barracuda Grill is certainly one of the top restaurants in Hamilton. Our service was excellent, as was the atmosphere. Food, I would rate in the very good category.

Visited March 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Best meal of the trip”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We ate here on the last night of our five day trip and had by far our best meal. The food, service and atmosphere were all excellent. It was off-season and a Tuesday, so the restaurant was not very crowded. Our server and the hostess were both very attentive (without being annoying) and provided us with great recommendations. I had the scallops and shrimp, which was excellent, great flavor and variety of seafood. My boyfriend had the gnocchi & lobster which was also great and not overly rich. Considering what you get, the food is reasonably priced (for Bermuda) and high quality (for anywhere). I would definitely recommend.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Meremo_B
Singapore, Singapore
“Oysters reign!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had business lunch here and ordered half dozen oysters platter, lobster spring rolls and cheesecake. I needed to order strategically since the portions are always very big and I would never have the room to finish dessert if I have taken a main, so I decided to skip the main and go straight to dessert.

the oysters were fresh, although uneven in sizes, some were very big and some were tiny but they were all very juicy and tasted great with lemon and some blended onion puree (I think). the lobster spring rolls were crispy and the sauce was excellent. cheesecake was abit weird, I would have thought it would come out as a piece of cake, but I am not sure if it was because it was mascarpone cheese, it was in a mousse form. it still tasted great but I would prefer it to be a slice of cake.

excellent service, we didn't have to wait too long for our food even though the place was crowded. Good ambience.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank sephyra
London, United Kingdom
“A tasty and wide menu - sea food focussed”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

This was meant to be a quick business lunch although the conversation lengthened it somewhat beyond. The food appeared quickly but with no loss of flavour, great local catch fresh out of the water that morning; once we had settled in to talk we were not hurried and sat over tea - they could have filled the table twice over if we had hurried. Nice service. A good choice to revisit.

Visited February 2014