“Compliments to the chef!”
Review of Barracuda Grill

Barracuda Grill
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Brooklyn, New York
“Compliments to the chef!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I didn't come to Bermuda for the food, but with prices as high as they are, I was consistently disappointed by the quality. Not so at the Barracuda Grill - I had one of the tastiest meals of my life, early in the evening at the bar, starting with roasted figs with candied walnuts and a creamy feta foam that dressed fresh, crisp butter lettuce; followed by two good-portioned, flavorful crabcakes full of meat complemented by delicious roasted root vegetables. This meal redeemed Bermuda for this beach loving foodie. I also very much enjoyed the ambience - understated elegance enhanced by an easy comraderie among the staff.

• Polish first
Chicago
“An excellent meal/experience (coming from a picky person)”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

My title says it all. I hate to say it, but we're from Chicago and spoiled by all the good restaurants here. But Barracuda Grill did not disappoint!

We had a delicious fig salad, and some fish entree (sorry I can't be more specific, the trip is a little bit of a blur right now) and everything was delicious. I would have gone back for dinner there again during our short 5 day trip, but ran out of time.

The only negative was one of the dessert items - the cake pops, specifically, were my least favorite. But such a small thing compared to the rest of the meal.

And can I just say that Ryan the bartender is not only great at what he does, but is also an outstanding and inspiring individual. We truly enjoyed talking to him!

We hope to be back!

Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I ventured to Hamilton from Cambridge Beaches. We took a scooter to the Ferry and then walked over to this restaurant, though we were originally looking for the Hog Penny. This restaurant did have an upscale feel to it and the food did not disappoint. I had the beef and lobster tartar as an appetizer. It was simply amazing. My wife had the fig salad. Also amazing. For entrees, I had the wahoo fish with lobster and gnocchi and she had the gnocchi and lobster. Both dishes were superb, but hers was even better than mine. If you love gnocchi and lobster, find it on the menu and order it, it was wonderful. For dessert, she had the sticky toffee with ice cream and I had the cheesecake with marscapone. The cheesecake was average, however, the sticky toffee was simply to die for. The service was excellent and the check was reasonable for an upscale restaurant. Expect New York City or Los Angeles prices.

Visited June 2013
Beaufort, SC
“Excellent but pricey”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Our meal at Barracuda Grill was one of our favorites in Bermuda. The service was excellent as was the food. We ate alot of the Bermuda fish chowder; theirs was our favorite on the island. The meal was very expensive, but all the restaurants in Bermuda are expensive.

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“A must try in Bermuda”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Fabulous food, great atmosphere and excellent service. Our server Stephanie was lovely and gave great recommendations. We will return. I highly recommend this restaurant.