“Good food”

Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in Hamilton
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

The tuna appetizer was fabulous. I ordered ravioli for my main course and it was all fresh. Stopped first at the wine bar, a local favorite for the business community. Staff is very friendly and the waitresses are from various European countries, all stunning which adds to the ambience. Good place to take a client, not romantic.

1  Thank Jeanne B

Reviewed June 29, 2016

You are always made very welcome by Tony, Umberto and frankly everyone. The adjacent wine bar can get very busy, but is worth popping in for a pre or post dinner drink. The restaurant food is good, the wine list is reasonable (recommend room temperature Chianti) and the atmoshere first class.

1  Thank beckenhamboy2016
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

What a GREAT place! If I lived in Bermuda, I would go here all the time!
Had reservations, met with the host calling us by name, sat in a booth the Was comfortable, cosy, private, but we could still watch the other patrons.
Our waitress was knowledgeable, efficient, friendly and Italian...sweet!
A large basket of breads and oils served first, followed by a Caesar salad which we split between us, a glass of wine and everything....excellent! "Tony" who I believe was the owner, came. To our table with real smile, one that went to his eyes..he encouraged us to put some Lea and Perrins on our Caesar. Lovely!

I had the Pollo Parmesan, a large plate of breaded chicken with Bocconcini, marinara sauce and a side of pasta....beautiful!
My husband had the Spaghetti and Meatballs, which he loved.

We were finished and full, then we were served Limoncello to aid digestion, our waitress (Bianca ) asked if we wanted a dessert menu, we just could not do it. Then we were served fresh baked cookies and a complimentary glass of what I believe to be Amaretto with cocoanut and a wedge of lime.

Tony shakes my husband's hand as we leave and kissed the back of mine. OMG!

1  Thank Hebbvillefoodie
Reviewed June 28, 2016

I think the welcome is always warm and friendly, service is pretty good and the
food is excellent. Over the years it is constantly redecorated, a wine bar was added and the night club came and went

1  Thank michael3047
Reviewed June 26, 2016

Food was fine service was fine wine list not impressive Italians would not go bad but the service was great.