“Great dining experience”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My Italian-American family and I visited Bermuda for the first time and went to Little Venice mid-week for dinner when they were not too busy. We had a blast! The food we ordered was delicious from the Italian meats, gnocchi, and braised beef to all the extras they put out "compliments of the chef". The staff was friendly, engaging and charismatic. We thoroughly enjoyed the wine selection as well. Our adult children selected Little Venice again for our last night on vacation which was a Friday. Although the restaurant was more crowded and lively, we still had a great experience and great food. This time, my adult sons had mussel and calamari; my husband had the veal and I had the ravioli...all were fantastic. And I advise to definitely save room for desert :)
Highly recommended and looking forward to going back next time we are in Bermuda.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank LaserEyez

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Am I in Italy?”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Run, don't walk, past Portofino to the real Italian restaurant in Bermuda -- Little Venice! This was one of the best Italian meals I've ever had outside of Italy. Most "Italian" restaurants are what I call "tourist" Italian with generic spaghetti and meatballs, etc. This place was the real deal, authentic Italian where everything was fresh, simple and homemade. From the unbelievable foccacia bread with fruity olive oil to the arugula salad to my entree of pappardelle with spicy sausage ragu. It was all incredible! I've been to Italy several times and I felt as if I was back there in this restaurant. The owner and entire staff were wonderfu! Just as in Italy, they allow you to enjoy your meal without intruding unless you engage them. They obviously take incredible pride in what they do because it comes through in an authentic Italian dining experience. Oh, and the dessert and cappuccino were outstanding as well! We are combining back for our last night in Bermuda. Don't come to Bermuda without eating at this little gem!

• Visited July 2014
Charleston, South Carolina
“Italy in Bermuda - 6 stars!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I lived in Italy. I haven't had a meal this authentic and an experience this wonderful since I was there. The prosciutto is from Parma, gnocchi handmade and impeccable, the sorentino sauce was fresher than fresh and spot on; and of course parmagiana reggiano. Service was engaged, gracious and without intrusiveness. Dessert of an expertly made caffe machiato and an extraordinary tiramisu and I was stuffed and couldn't be happier. Perfetto! Grazie per tutti!

1 Thank donseve
Lake Ronkonkoma, New York
“Nice joint”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Very good food, probably the best Italian my wife and I had on the island. Both meals were exceptional.Very attractive, professional staff but incredibly snooty

Visited July 2014
Paget Parish, Bermuda
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

When I am craving an authentic Italian meal that has the feel and taste of a great meal on the seaside or in Trastevere Rome, I go to The Little Venice. Specials include homemade pumpkin ravioli that melts in your mouth and sweetens the soul.

• Visited November 2013