“Terrible service and attitude.”
Review of The Little Venice

The Little Venice
Ranked #7 of 106 Restaurants in Hamilton
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We were there as a group. The restaurant were full because of our people. Our table ticket was over a $1,000 + tip. Also a few more tables were part of our group. The waitress attitude was very inappropriate. She was upset with our children. 5 minutes after we left, my 8 year old kid noticed he left his Nintendo 3DS in the chair at the corner of the long table at the end of the room. Specifically where nobody walks. By the way nobody was waiting to be seated. We called just 5 minutes after we left. We were told they did not find it and the manager got upset also when we called the next morning. Unbelievable. Very bad attitude.

2  Thank Joscarrosario
DiningBermuda_295827, Public Relations Manager at The Little Venice, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Good morning,
I am sorry to hear of your bad experience at Little Venice. I ask you to please email me the details directly at marketing@mef.bm so that I may take the time to look into the matter.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

The manager was incredibly rude to my wife and I tonight when we visited the restaurant. (basically ruined our evening). We went next door to L'Oriental and had a great meal with great service. (Manager from L'Oriental made sure we got a great table by the window and set up adjusted the lighting so that my wife and I and the couples near us would find it more romantic).

While the food might be good at Little Venice, the rudeness we received from the Manager will make us never go back. Just wish the L'Oriental and a few other restaurants in the area weren't owned by the same company as Little Venice as we'd like to stop givin them our business full stop.

1  Thank J K

Good morning,
Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2012

The whole staff seemed right off the boat. Seafood portions were very generous and pasta was correctly al dente. They made us an impromptu dish with no hesitation. When my wife is impressed with seafood I know it's good, she's super picky. Went twice in two days.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was with a party of 11. The service was excellent and food was divine!

1  Thank bcudafl
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We have been here before and it was good so took some friends. It was really poor - food was average and way over priced. Not great