“Amazing seafood!”

Flying Fish
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The ambiance/atmosphere here is very unique! The service was fine but the food was amazing. My wife had the "catch of the day" which was a trio of fish that she enjoyed. We got a sushi roll for the table which everyone loved and my seared tuna steak was cooked perfectly and very tasty. Highly recommend this place for seafood lovers

1  Thank Shadym82

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is a "sleeper pin." Very close to the Rosedon and we could have easily missed it since it needs a much better "curb appeal." But, make no mistake about it, they know their fish and our meal was A+. Highly recommend it and would definitely come back.

2  Thank Reid W
Reviewed August 16, 2012

You do to have as many options as you have in a regular sushi restaurant, you have the basics + fee rolls options. the sushi is definately good though.
The price is the Bermudas way.. Not the cheapest..

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Fresh, and simply grilled...not too many frills but the food shines! We ate here two times and both fresh "whatever" of the day were great! They were really busy the one time so serives wasn't top notch...but who cares...your on vacation!!

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

We were on Sunday night in flying fish restaurant,we thought we wil try something different then fish , so we order some sushi from special sushi menu, I had tuna tartare n my friend had Atsui salad as apt and for our entree we had three sp roll which was amazing , I can say best sushi I ever had, about service its always good, wait staff gives there best always!!!!!!!

1  Thank Samlov