“Date with my hubby”

Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The most enduring and popular family restaurant on Bermuda. Bermudians and visitors flock to eat the delicious pizzas from the island's only wood burning pizza oven. A haven for young professionals on a budget, for groups seeking a fun and lively evening out this restaurant is often packed with people who love the familiarity of old Italian favourites, not just pizza and pasta but veal, fish. And if you cannot eat in, take-out is always an option.
Newyork
“Date with my hubby”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

It's a nice place after shopping in mall i had my lunch in trattoria with my hubby .
Very good food i like the minestrone soup and the rissoto my hubby loves the pizza...
I will drop by before going home..

• Visited July 2014

“Lunch at La Trattoria”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The restaurant well exceeded my expectations for an Italian restaurant in Bermuda. We enjoyed the spaghetti with a delicious mixture of seafood in the sauce.

Visited July 2014
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Good Basic Italian”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We went to la Trattoria this year on Monday. There is always a Buy one get another 50% off. Had a pasta dish and a pizza--bothexcellent. Our waiter suggested spiced Olive Oil ( which I had never had) it was great. Its a very consistent restaurant with fast and knowledable service

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Gary L
Connecticut
“Best Meal in Bermuda”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I am very happy to recommend La Trattoria in Hamilton. All members of the staff greeted us with warmth and were very accommodating. I wanted something that was very simple--rigatoni with marinara sauce, and the chef was happy to prepare my simple request, and it was delicious. My husband had a wonderful pasta with beans and sausage, and he claims it was his favorite meal on our trip to Bermuda as well. We met another couple who told us they also tried this restaurant during their visit and were equally as pleased. To be honest, we had a lot of "misses" in restaurants in Bermuda. This was the major hit.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank carryone
New York City, New York
“Great spot- don't hesitate!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

My gf and I recently spent a week in Bermuda and spent an afternoon in Hamilton to buy some gifts for family.
After having done some homework (necessary in most places as she's GF), she suggested we check out the Trattoria. She had gluten free pasta (which they happily substituted in the fettuccini Alfredo), which was amazing and I, the fried fish sandwich, which was equally good.
The positive reviews here are all well earned- we loved this spot and would eat there again in a heartbeat.
Enjoy!!