“Authentic Italian Pizza - Yum!”
Review of La Trattoria

La Trattoria
Ranked #8 of 106 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The most enduring and popular family restaurant on Bermuda. Bermudians and visitors flock to eat the delicious pizzas from the island's only wood burning pizza oven. A haven for young professionals on a budget, for groups seeking a fun and lively evening out this restaurant is often packed with people who love the familiarity of old Italian favourites, not just pizza and pasta but veal, fish. And if you cannot eat in, take-out is always an option.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We visited this restaurant twice on a recent trip to Bermuda and were not disappointed. The pizza is excellent, pastas and salads were really wonderful, and the service was exceptional! Highly recommended and reliably good!

1  Thank HalfLight

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is the best pizza in Bermuda with other dishes as well. Service was fast & friendly. The place is a little hard to find but worth the search.
Frank

Reviewed September 5, 2013

The restaurant was recommended by one of the office staff at our hotel as having great pizza. So we decided to give it a go. The pizza was excellent. Our waiter, Sebastian, recommended a wonderful bottle of Chianti to go with the meal. Sebastian was a wonderful waiter and very helpful with his recommendations. I would definitely go back to this restaurant to try some of the other items on the menu, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for really good pizza in Bermuda.

1  Thank Patty K
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had a very amazing and unique insalata di pollo y avocado. I was sad when I finished eating it and I wish I could have brought it home. What a lovely atmosphere, as well. And the service was SO nice!

1  Thank deepage
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We took one night off of our cruise, to dine out in Bermuda. Local ladies at Hamilton Night, suggested La Trattoria. We only waited mere minutes, had one of the finest Italian meals ever, and were treated like royalty. Almost every staff person in the restaurant came to our table and introduced themselves, and asked what we might need. Several of the waitstaff were family members, students and others who just wanted to "take good care of us." The staff were warm, friendly, and seemed to be having fun working there. There were many other diners there, and families who seemed relaxed and happy. I cannot say enough about this wonderful restaurant and staff. My husband and I both agreed that it was a fabulous evening.