“Best Fish Sandwich EVER!!!!!”
Review of Art Mels Spicy Dicy - CLOSED

Art Mels Spicy Dicy
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This sandwich was huge and even half was hard to finish, but I had to. The fish was fresh and sweet in a seasoned crispy and light batter. There was a pile of it, topped with coleslaw and caramelized onions on fresh, sweet, thickly cut homemade raisin bread. We went back for another a few days later

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Local person recommended and it was beyond expectation. First time I ever ate only half a sandwich . But it made the experience twice as nice. We'll done !!!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Thank you Tripadvisor. We might not have tried this small restaurant if we hadn't seen the reviews before our recent trip to Bermuda. We ate Art Mels fabulous fish sandwich twice during our stay at the St George's Club. The sandwiches are huge and delicious. My daughter and I split one and my husband ate every bit of his sandwich himself. The cole slaw in the sandwich seemed strange but it is a great idea. You can add lettuce, tomato, cole slaw, tartar sauce, hot sauce and other toppings. Have it your way! Locals seem to love this place which is a great review in itself. They have other items on the menu but the fish sandwich was all we wanted each time. Art Mels is down the stairs from the bus stop in St George so it would be a good stop on the way to the beach. There is a little seating - booths and a counter with stools.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Came here on the advice of a local. I'm a New Englander who has probably eaten 1,000 fish sandwiches and fried seafood dishes. This was hands down the best I've ever had and competes for best thing I've ever eaten.

It's a non-descript location that looks like a take out counter when you first walk in. There's some booths in the back if you want to sit down.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

You must try the fish sandwiches here. Very good. They are well seasoned and huge. Good price as well.

1  Thank bdahoney