Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $44.00
from $70.00
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews unique pieces hamilton store bermuda triangle jewelry store fine jewelry beautiful store beautiful ocean front street prices are reasonable beautiful bermuda worth a visit necklace collection compliment diamonds georges purchasing
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I discovered the store in ST George a few years ago we have 20 weeks in Bermuda that are available to us . This is my favorite jewelry store on the island . Love the unique pieces that David does and the many choices there are.
I am very pleased with the jewelry that I purchased and always get many compliments

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

I can’t say enough wonderful things about the David Rose Studio in St George! The store is beautiful, the staff AMAZING & the jewelry makes the absolute BEST souvenir. A visit is a must!!! Can’t wait to go back!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019

I purchased a necklace from the Ocean Collection, just beautiful. Wonderful shop in Hamilton, every piece of jewelry is unique. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Stop in you will be glad you did.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019

While visting the beautiful Parish of St. George, I stopped in for a look and could not resist a pair of Bermuda BLUE triangle earrings.The color matches that of the incredible waters surrounding the island.Service was top notch and the location and interior of the store could nto be prettier. A must see if you are in the area.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

While I’m not a big shopper or jewelry-wearer, I always stop in to Davidrose Studio when in Bermuda. Beyond the gorgeous custom engagement rings they feature on their Instagram page, they have lots of really fun, Bermuda-themed pieces. But, the thing that really keeps me coming back is the welcoming, friendly team—Rose, David, and their staff always make you feel like you’re talking to a good friend! They offer great advice on things to do on the island, places to stay, and where to eat or drink!
It has been fun to watch them expand the business (and their family!) from one shop in St. George's to adding Front St. in Hamilton--both are beautiful and inviting.
The shops are elegant, the service is fantastic, and I do LOVE my recent acquisition of little fishbone earrings!!!

Date of experience: June 2019