“Bset venue in St George”

Wahoo's Waterside Bistro & Patio
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Gaze (the owner is a hoot!) The ambience here is very good, especiaslly in the evenings with slick service and freshly-prepareed dishes. I had Wahoo tacos and thoroughly enjoyed them. Visit - fab!

Gaze - wenn Sie meine Worten lesen, velleicht Sie der Englischer (Mark und Bernadette erinnern) Jagermeister auch (insbesondere Bernadette!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,062)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife didn't like her mahi mahi - maybe a bit over cooked. Banana and almond topping is traditional Bermudian but maybe not for everyone - they might want to warn customers. I got the Rockfish Picasso. Amazing piece of fish and perfectly roasted but don't think the fruit sauce added anything. Mediocre conch fritters. So-so service, attentive but not really friendly.

We did find it baby friendly for an early dinner.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

After a taxi driver recommended Wahoo"s and even told us what to order we decided to give it a try for lunch. We had the rockfish plate with rice and peas, cole slaw and fried plantains. The 4 of us agreed it was one of the best lunches we had in Bermuda! The owner was very friendly and helpful, the waitstaff good, the only drawback was that they were crowded and the outside tables were taken so we sat inside. Sitting outside would have been perfection!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We go here often. The food is fantastic and the service is great. The gentleman that own and manage this restaurant are excellent. An overall great experience every time we go. My fav foods are the spinach salad, the lobsters (when in season), the Bermuda Triangle special. The pasta specials. I have never had a bad meal yet.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We ate at Wahoo's twice. I'm not a seafood lover, so I chose non-seafood items. The spinach salad with chicken was delicious and accompanied by the best sweet potato fries I've ever had. On a second visit, I had weinerschnitzel--also the best I've ever had! My husband had great fish chowder and a fish plate. We both loved this restaurant!