“had to come back”

Wahoo's Waterside Bistro & Patio
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Long Island NY
“had to come back”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were here in February and had to come back. We went on a late Sunday afternoon. We were able to sit outside this time and enjoy the beautiful view. A nice casual place where we didn't feel rushed at all.

We ordered the same thing as last time. I had the Wahoo tacos. So fresh and delicious. My husband ordered the rock fish special and it was just as good as the last time.

We were unable to get a taxi and they tried to call and get us one. One of the extremely kind waiters took us back to our hotel because he saw how long we were waiting. That would NEVER happen in NY. Bermuda has such special people. Thank you!!!

• Polish first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Meet the Wahoo Meister”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Nestled in the heart of Water Street in Beautiful St. George right on the water, Wahoo's was a refreshing experience in our ever expanding global village with cookie cutter restaurants sprawling in the most recondite places. The restaurant was by no means fancy, but that was part of its charm. It had such a local flavor, you just need to experience it yourself. Waiters were quite friendly, even with the children! The Wahoo nuggets were great, as was the fish and chips. Beer was nice and cold. Of note, Alfred Konrad, one of the co-owners was on site, and quite attentive.

Cheers,

Nancy Curtis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved the fish tacos.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This place is a find that we'll go back to again and again. The atmosphere is casual and fun and by the water. The menu was full of good choices and what we ordered was delicious, fish tacos and Fish Picasso. Yummy. The server was fun and attentive and honest when we asked for suggestions. Dessert shouldn't be missed -- the caramel gelato was outstanding.

Bermuda
“Restaurant”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Most over rated restaurant. I heard some many people talking so highly about this restaurant I had to check it out for myself. Well what a let down. The waitress acting like she didn't want to serve us. Now I am a local and don't eat out that much but when I do I like to get what I am paying for. I had guests from overseas visiting Bermuda. She took our order and didn't even ask us if we wanted drink. She did provide us with glasses of water. We asked here about a few things that were on the special menu. She acted like we didn't know what we were talking about. My cousin who was with us is a chef so she knew what she was talking about. I found the prices to be pretty high. We asked about the wifi first the waitress didn't answer then we asked the question again then she finally came back with a piece of paper with the password on it. Just threw it at my guests. I wanted to call the restaurant to make a complaint but I have been so busy haven't gotten the chance yet. Well this won't be a place I will go back to again. Customer Service sucks there. She didn't even smile. Sad.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great good with Great Views!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I ate at Wahoo's 2 out of the 4 nights in St Georges and were very happy! I had the Bermuda Triangle the first night. It was a trio of fish ( pan fried rock fish, broiled wahoo and breaded mahi ) which I found all to be rather good. The last night the entire table ordered the special of BBQ rockfish. This was excellent. The fish was perfectly cooked with a delicious BBQ sauce that had a great kick to it. Will definitely eat here again when in Bermuda!