“an enjoyable lunch”

Wahoo's Waterside Bistro & Patio
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in St. George
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
“an enjoyable lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Wahoo's Bistro was a great find as we explored Bermuda via the bus system. the staff was friendly, the food good, the prices reasonable. We recommend sitting out on the patio. That way when someone throws food over you can experience the fish just waiting for their lunch.

• Visited June 2013

• Polish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Meal We Had In Bermuda (not saying much)”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I'll preface this post by saying that I am a bit of a food snob. I'm an adventurous eater and like most types of food, but food quality is very important to me. With that said - the one thing I was most upset about in Bermuda was the poor quality of the food EVERYWHERE. I was hoping to enjoy lots of fresh seafood and other local specialties but instead was faced with meal after meal of junk.

We ate at Wahoo's on our last night in Bermuda, so I went in with ZERO expectations. We were greeted by courteous staff and sat right away. The server was a little odd, but I think she was just new. I ordered from the specials menu and had the BBQ Rockfish Ribs and I would recommend this meal for sure. It was tasty! My partner ordered the Harissa Shrimp w/ pasta dish and it was also very flavorful with nice shrimp. For dessert we had their gelato and enjoyed that as well. Of my 4 dinners in Bermuda - this is the only one I enjoyed and the only restaurant I would recommend of the ones that we went to.

Visited July 2013
Bel Air, Maryland
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

The Wahoo burger really fills you up! We went for lunch. The place was crowded but we were still able to sit outside on the patio under the umbrellas. Our server was very slow and never refilled the water, however, there was a water cooler on the patio, so we refilled on our own. The prices are very reasonable compared to many of the restaurants in Bermuda.

• Visited June 2013
Lancaster, Pa.
“Nice setting by the water...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

Food average though plentiful. The setting right on the water was nice on their deck though. Service was good.

Visited July 2013
Melville, New York
“Have wahoo at Wahoo's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I went to Wahoo's for dinner and enjoyed it so much I went back again 2 nights later. The Wahoo tacos are really, really good. Tender with just the right amount of citrusy spice.

Visited June 2013