“The best meal we had in Bermuda”
Review of Griffin’s Bistro

Griffin’s Bistro
Ranked #8 of 21 Restaurants in St. George
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Griffin's Restaurant and Bar offers spectacular views over the UNESCO World Heritage site of St. George's old Towne and its historic harbour. Our Pizzeria offers great value both at the bar and to take back to your room. April and November the harbour is full of yachts transitioning to and from the Caribbean to escape the storms. Our food is Italian/Mediterranean with a Caribbean flavour and we can cater to most food allergies and vegetarian diets. Our wines are carefully selected by Maître D' Bruno and he definitely knows his trade. We also boast some of the most unusual single Malt whiskies on the island. Griffin's Bar has live entertainment three (3) nights a week, with a pianist and a live band.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best meal we had in Bermuda”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Wonderful food and sparkling friendly service. We really enjoyed the ribs. great views over historic st George. Excellent selection of wines. I can't wait to go back.

Guilford, Connecticut
“Good choice when staying at St George's Club for lunch or dinner”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I recently staying at St George's Club and ate at Griffins twice for lunch and once for dinner. We had lunch here after first checking in, I got fish chowder and caprese salad, my dad got the wahoo sandwich, and my mom got the club. Aside from the caprese salad, which was just ok, everything was very good. Lunch service was ok. Swizzles are ok, a little weak for my taste! We went again for dinner, for their prime rib special night, everyone got the prime rib with fish chowder and everything was very good. We also got dessert, mango sherbert and brownie fudge cake, both were wonderful. Service was very good. We returned for lunch the day we were leaving. We all got fish chowder, I got the wahoo sandwich, dad got the hamburger, and mom got the caesar salad. Again, food was very good but service was ok. If you're staying at the club, it's worth a visit, and it's also required as you have to spend $60/person.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank djsk8eruc2
Marietta, GA
“Very good restaurant in St. George's Club, great view.”
Reviewed March 17, 2011

My wife and I ate here twice while staying at St. George's Club. Pleasantly surprised at how good the resort restaurant was. Menu changes a little each night. $100 for two people.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank treb312
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Good meal , great service and outstanding views !!!!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2010

First of all let me say I had heard mixed reviews about this restaurant but was told there was a new manager in who was making a lot of changes so I said to the wife , lets try !

Everything was excellent , the food was very tasty , the service was impeccable but not obtrusive and the views were spectacular ! I look forward to going again next year ! Keep up the good work Griffins.

Shropshire, England
“Superb food, fantastic views and great service”
Reviewed July 23, 2010

We dined in Griffins on Saturday 17 July, the day we arrived on island. The restaurant was very quiet but after a long day of travel that suited us just fine. We had food of real quality and were very impressed at the standards now being achieved - great before, superb now. We will be dining there again at least once (and possibly twice if we can fit it in) before we go back to the UK.