“had a great time”

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“had a great time”
Reviewed October 3, 2010

We were looking to go fishing in Bermuda but did not necessarily want to go deep sea fishing nor did we want to even greater cost to do so. I searched around and found either this or the Jolly Roger as options. I emailed the Jolly Roger outfit but did not even get a reply. I conversed with Micheal via email and found a time that worked for us. The crew, Michael and his son, were helpful, collegial, caring and provided good conversation and historical perspectives on Bermuda. They clearly wanted us to enjoy our trip.We were a group of six, 3 adults and three children: 17, 12 and 6. I think we had an atypical experience in that we caught almost 25 fish between us in 4 hours. We kept about and 15 and after the were filleted we took them to a local restaurant and ate our fresh catch. Overall we had a blast!

7 Thank theeptraveler