“Very helpful and reasonably priced!”
Review of JADS Dive Center

JADS Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in San Nicolas
More attraction details
Owner description: By working in small groups this allows us the flexibility to adapt to our guests experience a/o needs. Most of our guests are boat diving from our 36' vessel conveniently docked behind the airport.We make scuba diving on your Aruba vacation convenient and enjoyable.Once you arrive at JADS you are more then a guest; you become family. On property: Bar & Grill, rinse area, washrooms...All experience levels are welcomed.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 17, 2013

JP was very helpful when we went to look at snorkel gear for a family member. He was busy and yet took all the time we needed to fit the gear, answer questions and explain equipment. We ended up buying several pieces of equipment and would definitely return. We had been to other dive shops on Aruba and felt like they were overpriced & not friendly..JADS is the place to go!

All reviews
"these guys"
in 42 reviews
"rental equipment"

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have been diving for 20 years and the crew and staff at JADS defintiely rate as one of the best we have dived with. Their staff are courteous and extremely experienced. Their service was top notch, very helpful and the crew a blast to hang out with. Loved the size of their dive boat. The shore night dive we did was incredible. Getting to help with lion fish hunting added a new dimension to our diving. The service of picking us up at our hotel each day was priceless and they were always punctual. We would highly recommend this dive shop to anyone visiting Aruba. We'll definitely go back and dive with them again. The Sweets from Colorado

2  Thank Ann S
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Took my first dive with JADS and definitely not my last! All the staff and instructors are courteous, caring, patient, and focused on your safety and enjoyment. I liked the discover dive so much I did a few more dives, took the online course with padi, and got my open water certification. These guys and gals are great!!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

From the moment I made contact with JP at Jads to organize our dive trip I got instant response. We ended up doing 3 days of 2 tank dives including our PPB certificate with Rudolpoh and our EA cert with Sue and Christy. Pickup times were punctual, the boat and dive crews courteous, helpful, very friendly and patient!

We had an awesome experience with JAD'S!

See more reviews
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Booked 10 dives with JADS over the Christmas and New Year's holidays (2012/2013) and had an amazing experience. In short: High quality outfit with friendly and personal service.

These were my first dives after being certified and from beginning to end my experience with JADS, JADS staff and other JADS divers was outstanding.

When booking, I explained to JP that these were going to be my first dives. JP took the time to call me and discuss my expectations, equipment and proposed the best combination of dives. JP is extremely laid back and friendly. There's no pressure and he always made sure all my questions were answered.

Chicha was fun and friendly and always picked me up on time each morning.

My two dives were easy shore dives with Sue off Mangel Alto and Rocky Beach. These dives were suggested by JP to help me get acquainted with my new equipment and determine the proper weights. It was a great idea since determining the weights was somewhat tricky in my case, and required some trial and error. I was expecting a small group of divers for the shore dives, and was surprised when Sue told me I was the only one diving with her that day! Talk about personal service!

Sue was remarkable as an instructor. She has the perfect combination of experience, skill, patience and friendliness to put a newbie like me at ease and get me on the road to enjoying scuba.

When Sue noticed that I was sucking a lot of air, she made sure to bring along a large tank (100cuft) just for me for the boat dives and spent extra time on the boat coaching me on breathing techniques. By my last dive (Antilla wreck), I was able to last the whole dive (45 mins) on a regular tank (80 cuft).

The dive groups are small (8-12 divers) and are made of a friendly mix of newbies and advanced divers (DMs and Instructors). Sue was assisted by Christie who had great energy and helped in bringing divers running low on air to the surface.

I highly recommend JADS to anyone and especially to those who, like me, are newbies diving for the first time after getting their OW cert.

The personal attention and friendliness of the entire staff are unbeatable.

1  Thank Rubens A