“Great food and friendly service”
Review of Kamini's Kitchen

Kamini's Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in San Nicolas
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and dine where everyone is like family... A once in a lifetime experience!
New York City, New York
“Great food and friendly service”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We heard about this place from the local resort band and coming from Guyanese heritage, I am always looking for West Indian food when I travel.
We went to Baby Beach and specifically sought this place out. We managed to drive right past it on our way there but found it on the way back. (Look for the restaurant with many flags. You can't miss the Trini flag either).
We had the curry goat and roti and garlic shrimp. It was delicious and the owners were very friendly and welcoming. The owner did sit with us and chatted for awhile but that's our culture; to make people feel at home so we welcomed it. I felt like I made a new friend I could call when I go back to Aruba.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank SweetSimi

Hooksett, NH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We happened upon this place on the way to Baby Beach, and we were glad we did! Great food and great prices! The sign caught our attention, as it states it was "open to late". We had to laugh!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank sdoyon
“Great food - overly chatty owner”
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Because of the inflated costs of everything on Aruba we drove away from the tourist areas and stumbled upon this charming place.
I had curry chicken and potatoes.
My friend had more of a soy noodle & chicken.
The best was the appetizer a fried item with cheese.

The owner, however sat at the next table our entire meal, discussing American policy and politics.

We made our best effort to let her know we just wanted to eat, but she never took the hints.

That spoiled our meal slightly and we boxed up the rest to eat back at our hotel.

Worth a trip out, even if its to go.

3 Thank JulietteND
Newark, Delaware
“The absolute BEST in Saint Nicholas”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have eaten here several times over the last 3 years in coming to Aruba.
The food quality, and variety is excellent and the atmosphere is friendly.
I always feel like i am home when I eat here.
It is the best place to eat in Saint Nicholas and the prices are great too.
Be prepared to smile and have a good time!

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank David P
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Place to Stop”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I spent many days travelling back and forth to Baby Beach. I always had lunch at Costa Riba. Great friendly service, they soon know you and line things up without you needing to ask. Great family atmosphere with a touch of Trinidad. Stop by and enjoy a relaxed meal or drink.

• Visited September 2012