“Good Italian in Pam Beach”

Gianni's Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Giannis Ristorante Italiano starts it's story in 1984 when Giovanni and Filomena Ferrara opened their first family owned restaurant in down town Oranjestad, Aruba. As one of the first Italian restaurants in Aruba success was very quick to follow, through the years up to now the family has slowly moved from downtown to the new nightlife area in Palm Beach better known as the strip. Gianni's was the beginning of a family of restaurants across the island, always specializing in extraordinary culinary experiences. Today you can still meet some of the family in Gianni's, the Italian side of the Ferrara family originates from Castellamare di Stabia, a small city on the Napoli Coast in Italy. You can find the menu at Gianni's is geared more around Napoli food but as the years have passed and our customer base has grown, we have extended into other regions of Italy to create a more complete Italian experience for our customers. Gianni's is well known for constantly changing towards modern times and better ingredients, always looking to import the freshest and finest quality ingredients to enhance our customer experience. Our motto has always been; try to find the best, enjoy the best, and share it with our guests.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Surprisingly, there are lots of options in Palm Beach for Italian food. I chose to try Gianni's and I'm glad I did. It was a wonderful dining experience... great food, reasonably priced, with wonderful outdoor seating (and people watching).

The menu is extensive and varied. I had seafood risotto... which was loaded with mussels, clams, shrimp and calamari. It was flavorful and the portion was huge. I also had a very good mozzarella and tomato salad as a starter.

There may be better Italian here... but Gianni's won't disappoint!!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,524)

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went to Gianni, wish we didnt
Table was not prepared
Our waiter was not pleasant
They gave my friend half a tail when he was suppose to get 2. Over price, small serving
I guess thier rent is high
Skip it
Go to La Tratoria by the lighthouse

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This restaurant had delicious food and a great atmosphere! However, be careful of the service charge for a large group. This was the only restaurant that charged a service charge, taxes, and tip was not included.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Our first dining experience on Eagle Island, located conveniently across from the Radisson Aruba,
pleased our pallet, our pocketbook, our pleasure. Gianni's has atmosphere galore, servers who work together to almost pamper the diners, and a varied Italian menu with selections I would like to order the next time.
Miss Aruba 9since 11/2012) visited our table to promote a local jewelry store, which I subsequently visited and found true to her description.
The violinist who played our first night and each night thereafter when we strolled by offered a ful sound (I used to play violin and know how difficult that is), and was one with her insrument. She offered a range of popular and classical pieces. Her sound was magnetic to the ear and the heart.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Food was good. not great. alot people raved about it, i think NEXT. great spot to people watch. I had spicy pasta/shrimp. It was super spicy, th0ough.

1  Thank bobby o