“This condo was perfect for us”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Holly H
Union, WV
“This condo was perfect for us”
Reviewed January 24, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

There were so many things that made this the perfect place for us to stay. My husband and I had been to Aruba many times but always stayed at a resort. We decided to try something different this time and we were so glad we did. Everything was like new and the entire condo and facilities were so well maintained. All the necessities for a good night's sleep were there....great air conditioner, awesome bed and pillows. The location was just the shortest walk to our favorite beach, Eagle Beach, as well as easy walking distance to the grocery store. In addition to the beautiful pools down below, we could see a fabulous view of the ocean from the balcony so we ate most of our meals there...we even grilled steaks one evening by the pool! Everything in the pool area was pristine and security was excellent. Serena was so helpful answer all my questions before we went and the booking was simple. My husband and I both felt like it was one of our best weeks ever in Aruba.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 28, 2017
Hi Holly,
how are you?

I am so glad that my apartment you liked it.
I really hope to be able to host in the future.
It would be an honor for me.

I look forward to having you back for your next vacation.

Serena and Martino
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing