The website doesn't do justice to the place. We've been here twice. Both times we arrived less than impressed (if you are expecting Westin or Hyatt you will be disappointed) but left happy, relaxed and surprisingly impressed with how easy, fun and comfortable this hotel is. The newly renovated rooms are clean and attractive , the beds are extremely comfortable and the mini kitchen and comfortable furniture make this place easy to relax in. Fun pool with bar nearly, slide for kids, even bigger slide next door at the Aruban (which La Cabana visitors can use), and tennis courts via the Aruban too (we played every day!). I would definitely recommend. Some negatives: we had to pay $35/week for the wi-fi, some noise from renovations (but never before 9:30AM), mini-mart poor quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach