I visited La Cabana with several friends and must say that I was pleasantly surprised. Although the website gives a "cheesy" appearance, this hotel was like finding a hidden gem. The pool area is very large and beautiful, complete with a swim up bar (very important to me), waterfalls, and a slide. There are also several hot tubs. Upon exiting the pool, you walk down to the beach, and pass the beach bar on the way; impossible to walk back and forth and not get a drink! Drinks were strong and cheap with a great happy hour. The water couldn't have been nicer, and the sand was like powder. We tended to eat around town (had a rental car), but they had a Dunkin Donuts for a quick and cheap breakfast, along with a bar menu that was also inexpensive for lunch. (They also have a restaurant or two if you wanted to have a full breakfast/lunch/dinner at the resort, we just chose to explore for dinner.) All in all, a great place that I would return to every year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach