We had our second trip to Aruba and La Cabana March 2014, Eagle Beach is awesome! Be there early for an umbrella. 6:30AM or so . If you are a Bluegreen owner you will not likely get a good room location unless you are staying 7 nights Fri to Fri, etc. we were very disappointed to have a first floor "Garden View" which really overlooks the parking lot. We were there for only 5 nights, but expected to have a 2 bedroom combination, but ended up with two separate one bedroom suites. Not the end of the world but hoped to be treated better on our second trip.
The casino is now open and is very nice, we are not big gamblers, but enjoy playing slots, it does get smoky, as in other casinos. Overall the resort is nice staff is friendly and there is good and affordable food in the restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach