We first visited in June 2002 and instantly fell in love. In fact before we left we bought a timeshare here. We have used that to trade out to other places like Hawaii and such but ALWAYS come back to Aruba. This resort is perfectly balanced with activities and relaxation. If you want to just lie around and relax you can or there are several things going on throughout the day. The service is OUTSTANDING. The staff truly seem to like their jobs and are glad you are there. English is spoken everywhere as are Spanish, Dutch and their native language Papiemento. Everything is always clean and anytime we have had the slightest of problems they have fixed it immediately. As for location, i think its great. 15 minutes to Downtown ($2.25 bus ride that is very safe) and 15 min cab ride to the high rise area which have the best casino's. Everything is available onsite also-any activities you want to do, car rental, cabs grocery, shopping etc. The beach is awesome and when we visit in May it is rarely crowded. I could go on an on but if you want to relax, enjoy a nice cold drink eat some good food then this is YOUR place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach