I am a happy owner of a week at La Cabana BRC. I have been coming there for 5 years, and will never trade my week for anywhere else. The Island itself may be part of the reason, but I feel that the people who run La Cabana are a bigger part of the reason. Located on the best beach in Aruba makes the week the best. However, the biggest part of the reason I love coming home to Aruba are the Bar tenders at the Pata Pata Bar. They are professional, friendly, and fun. They give out handshakes hugs and laughter freely and make great drinks. Orlando, Wilfred, Cesar, Jander and all the rest are wonderful! I would like to thank them for making every trip to Aruba a time to remember.
Thank you all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service, mixed use 449 room hotel/vacation ownership casino resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Cabana Beach And Racquet Club
- La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club Hotel Oranjestad
- La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach