La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino
$349
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$287
$160
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$369
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$261
$209
HolidayInn.com
$289
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$593
$464
  • Pool
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$315
$295
Orbitz.com
$260
$249
Tropicana Aruba Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$110
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$632
$569
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
1,632 results
All reviewsislander grillgrocery storepata pata barlas ramblas restaurantsbarro pizzahappy hourpool areatime sharehigh rise areatimeshare exchangesuper foodsone bedroom unitsmall kitchenfull kitchennice poolrented a cardirectly across the street
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I always say that going to La Cabana every year is the way I reset my clock.
It has been 18 years and every year gets better then the one before. I love the view off the balcony, the sunsets ,and pool, I love just about everything There. Our house keeping staff is amazing. Mimi always takes great care of us, we love her. I have not had any problems with any of the people that work at La Cabana. May comes around and I'm ready to get there.
I have noticed a change in the managements attitude towards the iguana population and tropical foliage. I am so very upset that they view these beautiful local animals and plants as pests. You travel to Aruba, you want to see lush tropical bushes and palm trees along with birds and Iguana. That is the picture you have in your heart when you go there. Now La Cabana is becoming a sterile desert hotel barren of all the creatures that made it fantastic. It saddens me to see the change. There was nothing better then walking the pool area and having the animals scurry about under chairs and tables. Nothing better then to see the humming birds dart in and out of the flowering bushes. I just hope that La Cabana's management gets their act together and return their resort to the tropical lush hotel instead the modern dull sterile place. Like the birds I need to get my Aruba fix I return to La Cabana to be replenished, but my heart is broken over the changes.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank glasssea
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I am a Bluegreen owner. This was my third time at the LaCabana. This is my favorite resort. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. We had a one bedroom Garden View. It was quiet away from the construction. The unit was spacious and comfortable.The floors were dirty and beds were hard. I woke up with a backache every morning. The unit has a well equipped kitchen if a family would like to go grocery shopping. We chose to buy the meal plan. The food was very good and especially enjoyed Las Ramlas resturant on the property. The property is well maintained with beautiful flowers and nice swimming area. There were plenty of chairs for the guests. It is across the street from Palm Beach. It is just breathtaking. The bus runs right in front of the resort and will take you to town for $2.30 round trip. This is an inexpensive way to get around the island. We didn't spend $100 per day but a person could easily could. The gym has brand new equipment and nice facilty. This is a relaxing vacation and I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lovetovacation58222
Joe N, General Manager at La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Good Day,
Thank you for sharing comments about your recent stay at La Cabana. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and had great meals at Las Ramblas.
I am sorry to hear that your mattress was uncomfortable but rest assured that we are planning to upgrade all mattresses over the next two years.
Eagle Beach is indeed a beautiful beach that was voted amongst the top 5 beaches in the world by TA visitors.
Look forward to hosting you again and please do not hesitate to contact us in advance of your next should you need any asistance with any on island planning.
Best Regards,
Joe Najjar

Reviewed September 13, 2012

After reading the reviews AFTER we booked the hotel worried me a lot. I heard that the staff was extremely unfriendly but I have to say that is not the case. McGregor, Jean, Angela, Johnny and Karen were the friendliest staffers from any hotel we had ever been from. I was also worried that I could not use my laptop to connect with family members from home. My advice would be to turn on your laptop in the hotel room and see how many bars of wifi service you have before purchase. It normally kicked me off every twenty minutes and I had to keep re-entering the passcode. Security was very friendly but unfortunately they lacked authority. People were eating and drinking in the pool and they rarely ever told them to stop which was rather annoying. The location was ok you pretty much need the bus/taxi to go anywhere from here but luckily the beach is just steps away from the pool area (which sucks for the people at the tropicana). The construction noise was not that bad in the morning but was semi annoying during mid-afternoon. There was also a safe in my room I am not sure if it is upon request though. Also, on the island the casinos are not that great (they kind of look like someones garage) but definitely try the Marriott. Next time I return to Aruba I might want to stay somewhere more closer to the action as I was a little disappointed that there was lack of discipline among the many vacationers there who thought it was their birthright to break all the rules. All in all I think the friendly staff made the stay more fun as the people I mentioned above remembered us each night we walked through the lobby. Cinnabon was not that bad but a little overpriced. Just remember everything is usually written in their currency before US currency so it could get a little confusing.

If McGregor your reading this "McGregor In the Houuuuuuuuuse!!!"

Room Tip: Get the upper level second floor for extra security people who come from other hotels can't get passed the door without a hotel card. Plus there is balcony access.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Liddle_0ne
Joe N, General Manager at La Cabana Beach Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2012

Good Day and Thank you for taking the time to post comments on your recent stay at La Cabana.
I appreciate your feedback about Security's enforcement of pool rules and will address it accordingly.
Please accept my apologies for the renovation inconveniences you may have encountered but rest assured we will be done with all construction noise by the end of 2012.
Following this renovation, our entire buildings will be painted, the ocean front suites remodeled, upgraded landscaping and a brand new Casino in our main lobby in mid November this year.
We hope that you'll give us another opportunity to welcome you again at La Cabana.
Best Regards,
Joe Najjar

Reviewed September 1, 2012

The room had a great view. The woman at the front desk was overwhelmed and got curt. Can't blame her, she was swamped. Everything else was amazing. Can't wait fro the construction to be finished, although they tried hard to be considerate. Make no mistake. You will spend at LEAST $100 per person a day on this island. We had every coupon and shopped in every "off the beaten path" shop' and no matter how hard we tried, it was $100 a day per person, although, it was worth every penny. The only problem with this resort is they should keep young families on the ground floors, and away from adults. Nobody wants to hear your screaming kid. The kids in the elevators were just a mess, water, food, spills, and annoying gushing parents clogging the doorways.The staff tried, but the young families should be banned from the top floors. Otherwise, we loved it!!!

Room Tip: Get away from young families with screaming babies that keep you up all night. They should make a special "young family" floor. Honeymoon couples and families with adult children do not think babies are cute.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Biscuitom
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My girlfriend and I just returned from our first trip to Aruba and first trip using Bluegreen (given to me by my father who never used it). We had read all of the recent reviews and were somewhat concerned about the complaints about the construction. We were also totally unfamiliar with Aruba but had done our research using tripadvisor.

Let me first say that John and Angel, at the La Cabana bell stand, are absolutely amazing. We were greeted with open arms immediately upon arrival. I actually left my iPhone in the cab from tha airport and John and Angel spent the rest of our first afternoon and evening at the resort calling all four cab companies until they finally found the right cab and the right driver. I got my phone back, thanks to John and Angel. Let me suggest that you note the cab company and the cab number every time you use a cab. It would have simplified my situation.

Once we checked in, we really never interfaced with any other front desk or lobby employees other than John and Angel. The made all of our restaurant reservations, got us cabs, arranged for a jeep rental, etc. You name it, they either took care of it or let us use their cell phones. i can't say enough about these two!

The resort was great, the pool was great, the pool bar was fun at happy hour and you have to get to know Jander! He is awesome! The room was completely remodeled and perfect. The construction and associated noise never bothered us at all and this is going to be a great spot when they are done.

Trust John and Angel's restaurant recommendations. They won't steer you wrong. Every suggestions was great. If possible, and you can afford the price, try to get a reservation at Carte Blanche.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple