“Steak it to me!”

Amazonia Churrascaria
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Whether you have a large appetite or you like diversity in food; whether you follow a low-carb or a low-fat diet. At Amazonia Churrascaria our ongoing goal is to exceed your dinner expectations! Enjoy endless pleasure of 15 different cuts of rotisserie roasted meats including beef, pork, lamb and poultry; our 40-item fresh seasonal salad bar; signature side dishes including fried bananas, homemade cheese bread, garlic bread, fried polenta, fried yucca, garlic mashed potatoes and three homemade sauces (Herb sauce, Brazilian Vinaigrette and Horseradish). Or try our A La Carte Menu. New at Amazonia Churrascaria: Pasta Formaggio, made table-side by our Chef in a giant wheel cheese, flamed with whiskey!
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is easily the best steak I have had in my lifetime. Everything from the food itself to lively atmosphere was perfect. I could not have asked for a better experience. I went once with my family and thought it was so good went back with my significant other.

IF YOU ARE IN ARUBA YOU SIMPLY MUST TRY IT

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Got to sit outside on a beautiful night with an excellent glass of wine and the most delicious assortment of meats and sides a hungry man could ask for. Salad bar was a fantastic start and then once the servers began bringing the meat I was in heaven. Every piece cooked to perfection... and the servers were awesome too.

Can't wait to come back to Aruba and visit Amazonia again!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We ate here twice during the same vacation. Ate outside oth times. Overall a great experience, great food, entertaining, good service. Excellent selection of meat. The Kids loved it. The only slight negative is salad bar is a bit weak... I wish they had more fresh vegetables. They also have a sushi bar which is extra. Sushi quality is OK.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We went to Amazonia on the recommendation of the concierge at our resort. The comment was, if you need to decide between Amazonia and Texas de Brazil, Amazonia is better because the meat is seasoned better, which makes it taste so much better. Well, I think the concierge may have got it backwards.

First off, the restaurants atmosphere is nice and the decor is nice. We were greeted and seated promptly. We did have an earlier reservation, so it was easy for them to serve us. We were then greeted quickly by the wait staff.

I was urged by the waiter to order a cocktail, so I did. It was in a very small glass and was mostly ice, so I was not impressed with it. As with other Churrascaria's, we were offered the salad bar as our first course. I was disappointed in the variety. The bar is very small and had few items. It was truly a salad bar, where in other similar places, there are several meat/cheese/shellfish options as well.

The meats started to come and they were OK, nothing to brag about. I tried several meats. I felt that the seasoning was minimal, if at all. So I was wondering about the recommendation we received. You do have the green/red object to tell them whether you want more, but the guys seemed to ignore this completely. Several times when we just wanted to stop receiving more meat and actually try to eat some, the guys kept coming over and trying to feed us more.

We happened to have been seated near a corner wall. This seemed to be the hangout for all of the waitstaff, as we had at least 3, but sometimes as many as 6 waitstaff standing right next to our table having conversations. It was not overly annoying, but was something we could have done without.

We decided to go to Texas de Brazil a few nights later and had a much better overall experience, and the meats were so much more flavorful. I think I will stick to Texas de Brazil.

1  Thank MarriottVacClubOwner
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We choose this restaurant for new years dinner and we were not disappointed. 20 of us had a great time;salad bar was great,soups were excellent,meats were cooked to perfection and a lot of it,sangrias were sooooo good and deserts omg yaaaaam.Service was excellent, fast and very friendly. Two thumbs up. Keep up the good work;best food in Aruba.MUST GO