“Breakfast Buffet”

Moomba Beach Bar & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Moomba Beach Bar & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, International, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hosting a gigantic palapa on the white sand beach, overlooking the Caribbean Sea, MooMba Beach is the place to be on Aruba. The open-air seaside restaurant offers an array of tempting choices for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Next to that, MooMba offers a laid back beach bar featuring a myriad of tropical libations, call drinks, beer and wine, with special occasion parties and live music.
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

My family and I purchased the buffet breakfast at $12 per person. The location is excellent. Right on the beach with a million dollar view. The food was good, fresh fruit, muffins and breads. They had an omelet station which I utilized. They have a scrambled egg station, waffles, bacon, sausage, French toast, etc.

The service was okay nothing to brag about. The bird are all over waiting for u to drop of take a walk to the buffet station. That was fun.

I would eat here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,942)

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We like to watch the sunset and have a few coctails every evening from Moomba's. The prices are alot more reasonable then the drinks at Marriott.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

lively spot in the evenings not a bad place to eat during the day. For me this is great place but I do not enjoy noise of certain tourist that only think for himself and they think lots of noise is a vacation. Great for the younger generation

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Ate here several times for lunch during our stay. My wife and I had something different each time and were very happy each time. Excellent atmosphere and service at a decent price.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We ate here a few times between lunch and dinner. Was right on the beach and close . We had no problems with service and food was perfect every time. We were not there late at night however.