“Our favorite place in Aruba”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Tua Pizzeria

Casa Tua Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Morristown, New Jersey
“Our favorite place in Aruba”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

If you are looking for a relaxing outdoor place to eat at the end of the day, this is the place!!! We stayed in Aruba recently for just 2 nights at the Westin and both nights we went here. It is a simple brick oven pizza restaurant that really hits the spot and the end of a day in the sun. The pizza is thin and full of flavor. Its walking distance from all the hotels along Palm Beach.

HINT : order a bottle of white wine. You will see a unique wine cooler bag. We actually bought one...and a bottle of their spicy olive oil thats on the table.

• Visited February 2012

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2012

Fast service. Don't waste time oredering an appetizer.

Visited March 2012
Buffalo
“Pizza Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2012

The pizza is the draw here, although the salads are pretty good too. I had the fettuccine boulanaise. It was good but the portion was miserly. The downside was the atmosphere. There was a running music battle between the guy who thought he was Kenny G playing to my right and the guy who thought he was Joe Cocker in the piano bar to my left. I would have appreciated ear plugs. Service is slightly above the benign neglect level...but only slightly....

• Visited March 2012
New York City, New York
“Loved It!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

Loved my Pizza at Casa Tua!!! Excellent taste and flavor!!!

Visited April 2011
Lehi, Utah
“Cute place in nice location. Our food was just OK. Pizza looked GOOD!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2012

My husband & I just wandered up to this place looking for some pasta on Valentine's night. We were early (around 6) so we had the place to ourselves. The service was good. My husband had the fettucine alfredo, and he liked it. I had a Caesar salad and just shared some of his pasta. To me, the food just tasted a little bland. Needed more flavor. Another couple sat down and ordered pizzas. The pizzas looked really cheesy & good from what I could see. (?) Next time, we'll give those a try.

• Visited February 2012