Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Massage

Elizabeth was amazing! I got the 80 minute prenatal massage and she made sure I was always... read more

Reviewed July 4, 2022
tinamT8153IB
via mobile
Best massage ever

Again I received a wonderful therapeutic massage by my favorite therapist Elizabeth. As always I... read more

Reviewed July 1, 2022
Pioneer741410
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Aruba
from $85.00
from $45.00
from $84.00
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews casa del mar deep tissue neck pain problem areas magic hands aloe wrap next year relaxing experience flo genesis therapist appointment farah vacation kinks knots aruba
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Great experience! Wonderful & relaxing deep tissue massage with Claudia. Will be back & recommend highly!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed February 5, 2018

Staying on Palm beach in Aruba for 7 nights. Always like to get a massage and happened upon this gem located at the Playa Linda resort on Palm beach. It was $110 for a 50 minute deep tissue massage. Regularly $125 but there was a $15 off special. Roxy was amazing and very professional. I have lower back and neck pain and she worked her magic. I immediately wished I did the 80 minutes. Spa is small but modern and very clean. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 26, 2018

We go to Aruba annually around New Years. I've had Flo work on me for years now. Between the cupping and the myofascial release, he provides me so much relief from my mid-back pain caused by sitting in front of a computer at work, moving a mouse with my right hand. This year, I was recovering from a grade 3 ankle sprain. He explained how the massage to my ankle would bring more blood flow to the ligaments and hasten the healing. I can't say enough wonderful things about Flo. I highly, highly endorse him and his staff. Instead of spending $$ at casinos and bars, go see Flo. It will do your body good!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed January 25, 2018

Had an incredible deep tissue massage with Gladys. She knew how to find the spots that needed work and explained what she was doing along the way. I did the 80 minute one and so well worth it!
I went back and had a deep pore cleansing facial with Lynn, and was another great experience there.
After 2 weeks of lathering on sunscreen, my face appreciated the treat :)

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Everything about this place was great. Gladys was great with making an appt for 3 people from the states. Roxy did an amazing massage. Knew where the knits and tension spots were. She knew the anatomy so well. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2017