Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Roxy was Awesome

I had finished up a round of hamstring PT at home before my 2 week vacation in Aruba but wanted it... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
LazyBum2
Westboro, MA
Hair Salon for Men & Women (family)

I have been going to Clinical Massage for my pain relief and just love Flo, I walk out and with no... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

2 SEATER UTV
9 Reviews
from $200.00
More Info
All reviews casa del mar deep tissue lower back pain neck pain problem areas highly recommend this spa hot stone roxy therapist carmen vacation chronic techniques lyn release healer cdm
Reviewed May 25, 2017

highly recommend this place for a great massage, very beneficial, not always pain free but really know what they are doing, I felt like a new person after , Roxy was my therapist and did a fantastic job, she found knots I didn't even know I had.

Reviewed May 8, 2017

They have fantastic service and the staff is ready to help with any request. Judith is a miracle worker and will book two appointments with her next time!

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Following a brief "demo" massage poolside by ROXY, three of our group booked massages right away. I had neck pain that was relieved by the massage with Roxy's honed skills including hot rocks. The mixed massage relieved tight muscles in my runner legs in addition to my tight neck. Therapeutic, not fluff; I highly recommend this spa for whatever aches you.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

After three days in the sun, my skin was in need of TLC. Roxy gave me an amazing Aloe Wrap which felt magical, made my skin super soft, and took away the soreness from my sunburn. She cut the aloe fresh from the garden outside and sent me back to my room with some to continue caring for my burn! Roxy was very sweet and made sure I felt comfortable in the vulnerability of getting a massage. I highly recommend an aloe Wrap from Roxy during your visit!

Reviewed May 1, 2017

My husband and I stayed at Casa del Mar in February. My husband had 1 massage and I had 2 massages and a facial. These treatments had an immediate positive effect! I would highly recommend this to anyone staying on the island! Make your appointments as soon as you can because they fill up quickly. Roxy is an awesome massage therapist!

Date of experience: February 2017