Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Massage

Elizabeth was amazing! I got the 80 minute prenatal massage and she made sure I was always... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
tinamT8153IB
via mobile
Best massage ever

Again I received a wonderful therapeutic massage by my favorite therapist Elizabeth. As always I... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Pioneer741410
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Aruba
from $85.00
from $45.00
from $84.00
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews casa del mar deep tissue neck pain problem areas magic hands aloe wrap next year relaxing experience flo genesis therapist appointment farah vacation kinks knots aruba
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

The best on the island you must chek it out for all your pain or just to relax this is the best place to be ..we have been going here ever sens we met Flo and we never stopped thanks flo and staff you guys are the best

Reviewed March 28, 2017

Judith is a highly skilled massage therapist. She provides a Myofascial Release massage that is deep and powerful for healing injuries. I have injuries that I see a chiropractor and massage therapist for on a weekly basis in the US. When I visit Aruba, Judith is the only one who is able to take away the pain from activities that I do while I am here and makes my vacation enjoyable. If you are looking for someone who really understands pain and how to treat it effectively, she is the lady to see!

Reviewed March 27, 2017

Flo and his team are the only ones I trust with my Pain management. I started being more physically active in my Late 20ies. this came with it's own set of Problems and Sports Injuries a concept fairly new to me. Flo not only helped me out with these but also educates me in what to do in order to prevent and avoid these. I couldn't ask for a higher level of care and attention. they are the only ones I recommend.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

I returned to Flo on our last full day of vacation. I did not really need one, but Flo was wonderful with the Sports Massage. His clinic is growing and is located in Casa Del Mar. I highly recommend a visit and check out the website for various options.

Reviewed March 23, 2017

Great massage techniques. Very effective Professional and attentive.
My shoulder pain and lower back pain were over next day of the massage. I highly recommend you to try this clinical Massage. This is no ordinary massage shop.

1  Thank williamsaua