Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Roxy was Awesome

I had finished up a round of hamstring PT at home before my 2 week vacation in Aruba but wanted it... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
LazyBum2
Westboro, MA
Hair Salon for Men & Women (family)

I have been going to Clinical Massage for my pain relief and just love Flo, I walk out and with no... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

2 SEATER UTV
9 Reviews
from $200.00
More Info
All reviews casa del mar deep tissue lower back pain neck pain problem areas highly recommend this spa hot stone roxy therapist carmen vacation chronic techniques lyn release healer cdm
Reviewed May 9, 2016

Man knows what he is doing. Came with a headache and pain in my lower back due to the long flight to Aruba. After an hour of pain treatment it was as good as gone. Next day completely gone. Normally it would take more then a week for me to get back to normal. Definitely recommend Flo.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank damaze74
Reviewed May 7, 2016

Was looking to totally relax during my stay in Aruba and was fortunate enough to schedule 2 massages with Gabriela of Clinical Massage Aruba & Spa. She was excellent and contributed to a terrific vacation!

Date of experience: April 2016
2  Thank stapletonlynn
Reviewed May 7, 2016

On our recent trip to Aruba, I treated my wife to a massage while I enjoyed sitting under a palapa. She routinely has massages at home however she found this one to be one the best ones. Rose was very skilled and was able to identify the trouble areas and target on them (upper back and shoulders) rather than doing a "cookie cutter" type massage. She also gave my wife daily stretch exercises to help alleviate/ lessen the trouble spots from returning. She would highly recommend Clinical Massage Aruba & Spa.

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank FireFlyerSweden_ME
Reviewed April 15, 2016

I usually get a massage when we travel out of the country for vacation and I am usually disappointed. Well this vacation I was pleasantly surprised!!! I had a deep tissue massage with cupping from Judith and I have never felt so good. Honestly, I have been in 2 different car accidents and I haven't field that good in almost 16 years. She really understands how to work out the knots and works with the muscles rather than against them. She is totally worth every cent and I will be schedule appointments with her when I return next year!!!!

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Ang M
Reviewed March 26, 2016

Found this place tuck behind the Casino. I had Gabrella do my massage. I went for the 80 minutes as I had lower back pain from a long flight in. She was amazing. He hands had just the right amount of pressure and found very knot in my back. It was truly one of the very best massages I have ever had. She also gave me a great recommendation for a local "Aruba" resturant that we will be going to tomorrow. Thank you and plan to be back before I leave!

Date of experience: March 2016