Based upon our experiences this year we had decided not to rent a villa or hotelroom and had chosen for Aruba Beach House, simply because this entailed all we need in the Caribian.
But what made us decide to make another booking immidiately for Jan 2014 was not only the nice rooms in which we stayed, varying from cheap to mid ranged but moreover the ambiance created by the owners Doris and Ewald who really can make you feel welcome on our favourite Happy Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This outstanding beachfront Beach apartment-complex in prestigious Malmok Beach offers eight authentic apartments and suites. Enjoy the authentic lifestyle while lounging by the private pool with breathtaking ocean views. Beach House Aruba Apartment offers unique kitchenettes on the outside terraces (called Lanai-Hawaian style terrace) so guests can cook and dine outside. It is about 10 minutes walk to popular Palm Beach. The authentic apartments and suites have everything you need to make you feel at home while being in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Beach House Aruba Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Beach House Aruba Apartments Palm - Eagle Beach