We really enjoyed our 9 days at Beach House Aruba. We did not want to stay in one of the big hotels, so we were very happy, that Beach House was recommended to us by some friends, who stayed there a month earlier. A quiet and peaceful little place with a kite and windsurf spot just across the street. Our host Hildi was fantastic. She had great tips for beaches, snorkeling and nice restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This outstanding beachfront Beach apartment-complex in prestigious Malmok Beach offers eight authentic apartments and suites. Enjoy the authentic lifestyle while lounging by the private pool with breathtaking ocean views. Beach House Aruba Apartment offers unique kitchenettes on the outside terraces (called Lanai-Hawaian style terrace) so guests can cook and dine outside. It is about 10 minutes walk to popular Palm Beach. The authentic apartments and suites have everything you need to make you feel at home while being in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Beach House Aruba Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach House Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Beach House Aruba Apartments Palm - Eagle Beach