“Casino Bingo”

Excelsior Casino Aruba
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Very friendly staff, always quick to serve. Bingo daily at 4 with large jackpots. A good time to take a beach break.

1  Thank sandra p
There are newer reviews for Excelsior Casino Aruba

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I loved the Excelsior, my hubby and I wasn't in there long but came out with a small win. The casino is small with about 30-40 slot machines and a few card tables.

1  Thank Lashaun H
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I alot of .25 cent machines....comfortable atmopshere...table games....ample parking...close walk from high rise hotels.

1  Thank aleo101
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I decided to visit the Excelsior Casino at the Holiday Inn after dining at Texas de Brazil. Since I heard that the Holiday Inn was recently renovated, I was anxious to see what improvements were made in the past several years. I think the entire property looks just as run down or even more than it did several years ago.

The restroom in the far corner of the casino is filthy and run down and is far worse that the ones I have used in gas stations.

I cannot speak for the casino itself because we didn't stay long enough to experience it. We chose to move on and spend our money in a nicer place.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Nice Casino, but I believe all of the casinos should give back a little more than they take. Not the nicest review, but if you want alittle fun give it a try.

1  Thank John6069