“Gorgeous and Relaxing”

Aruba Sunset Catamaran Cruise
$112.85*
Aruba Dinner Cruise by Catamaran
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the west side of the island, Palm Beach offers white sands and calm waters for excellent swimming conditions.
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Beautiful beaches, plenty to do near by. My husband and I came here on our honeymoon. It was fabulous and we will definitely come back.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Crystal clear ocean and white sandy beaches!!! Ocean was always refreshing and clean. We enjoyed our walks on the beach.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

It's only a beach, whereas I MUCH prefer pools - but Palm Beach was so enticing I WAS tempted to abandon my preference momentarily. (I resisted.)

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Palm Beach was a high quality beach, with great sand and gorgeous water! The waves are very light here.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Lots of white sand. Entrance into the water is easy. Swimming areas clearly marked off. Nearby access to catamarans and other water sports. Gentle slope off shore for quite a distance.