All reviews tulip restaurant hard boiled eggs quad room tiny pool rooms are small basic hotel yogurt no elevator onsite restaurant directly across the street bus stop high rise area restaurant staff would highly recommend this hotel kiddie pool amsterdam manor grocery store
Reviewed July 5, 2018

Christy was very welcoming. The Room was on the second floor. The room was beautiful. the necessary for our stay. It was clean and air conditioned. The bathroom had shampoo and body wash. loved the product so much I bought some in the airport. The Beach was across the street and it was great. The beach was warm and relaxing. We will be back

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear Adria M,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear that you had such a welcoming experience, that you loved our bathroom products and that our beach was warm and relaxing. I will be sure to let Christy know that you mentioned her in your review.
We look forward to you return in the near future!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

It was my second visit to the property. I returned because I was welcomed with open arms during my first visit.
Thank you for the hospitality Ms Christy.......you're the best.
Hope to see next year, bye.

Room tip: Nice and clean and comfortable
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear azuri26,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear that you had a great second stay and that you love our welcoming team. I will be sure to let Christy know that you mentioned her in your review.
We look forward to you returning next year and thank you for the review!

Reviewed July 3, 2018

Traveling solo to Aruba was amazing for me, especially as a single female. Mvc Eagle Beach made it all worthwhile. My dear Christy was so sweet to me along with all of the staff. The rooms are nice and clean. I got The best sleep of my life there in that bed. Everyone looked out for me, especially Christy-the hotel manager. She made me feel okay about traveling alone. We even hugged before I left And she made sure I was Secure with my taxi. Kevin, Nick, and Alice were also great. The hotel is quiet and small but I love It. It’s enough for someone traveling alone but there were also families there as well. Eagle Beach is right across the street! The Tulip restaurant is in the hotel and was a nice and intimate setting. I had Lasagna almost everyday bc I loved It. Overall, I am So grateful to have stayed here because they treated me like family. I will definitely be back! Go MVC!! If you’re looking for more of a quiet and laidback more of boutique hotel, I would Highly recommend. Previous reviews talked about the small pool, which it is small but I think You could look past it with one of the most amazing beaches just a few feet away.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your taking the time to review us in great detail! We are excited to hear that you had such a great experience. It really means a lot to see that you loved the location, Tulip restaurant, our rooms and the staff. I will be sure to let our team know that you mentioned them in your review.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our One Happy Island and thank you again for the great review!!

Reviewed July 2, 2018

beautifully situated
Restaurant rather expensive
friendly, helpful staff
small baby pool
Washing machine and tumble dryer available for a fee
many excursions can be booked at the front desk
the whole facility is clean and well-kept

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear Christian H,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted to hear that you had such a nice experience and that our staff was friendly and helpful, our facility clean and well-kept and beautifully situated.
Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return in the near future!

Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

MVC Eagle beach is a wonderful low rise resort. It’s small, and quant. Everything is updated, and SUPER clean. I was amazed how clean and great smelling the public bathrooms were. Says a lot about a place to me. The rooms are small, but we didn’t need much room. We are here to enjoy Aruba right?! Everyone was very friendly and nice, especially the Bartender Kevin in Tulip! Made us great drinks and had a great time talking to him. The food is delicious too! The grouper tacos are amazing! Atmosphere is nice, with plenty of cute seating around to relax and chill. Great location close to so many great restaurants and shopping, and the fact that Eagle beach is right across the street! Plus, it’s not too crowded there. I would definitely recommend and stay here again! Thank you MVC for making our stay wonderful!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
AMBRManager, Manager at MVC Eagle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear elizak2310,

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted to hear that you loved your stay at our hotel. It is great to see that you enjoyed the great location, our cleanliness and that our staff was very friendly and nice. I will be sure to let Kevin know that you mentioned him in your review.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and thank you again for taking the time to review us!