We don't really get the "Very Good" and "Excellent" ratings of this property. Perhaps it is the value formula or perhaps some are easily satisfied. The property IS less money than others in the area and to be honest, we have not visited other hotels in the area. There is nothing particularly wrong with the property, but there is little privacy and romance... the rooms are small and very close together. Neighbors are seen and heard unavoidably. The room was acceptably clean but certainly not sparkling. Condition of the floors, walls, and furnishings are ok, not much more (in our part of the US, this would be an $80 room). Much of the bathroom was homemade by the maintenance staff...the sink was cracked, plywood countertop, mismatched faucet handles, no way to open the shower door from inside, etc. Overall, this property is a two level motel...a step away from being converted to seasonal employee housing. The continental breakfast was initially nice, but we noticed things as the week wore on...the large pitcher of milk was topped off but never emptied and cleaned so the milk smelled and probably was sour...same for the fruit bowl. The pool is useless for anyone over the age of four. Checkout time is 10 AM !!! (most flights out are in the afternoon). And...the beach out front is surrounded by the largest public parking at Eagle Beach...the noise from car radios is deafening nightly.
So here it is...If you can only afford this, consider a less expensive island. If you can spend maybe 20% more, look elsewhere. But if you do decide to stay here, I hope this helps prepare you for what to expect. The island is beautiful and good food abounds. Christy (manager) will do her best to assist you and you probably won't spend too much time in the room anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly staff, clean, affordable, cozy and most importantly; located just across the most beautiful beach of Aruba ‘Eagle Beach’ – welcome to the MVC Eagle Beach Aruba. This charming and quaint little hotel offers you value for money, friendly hospitality, tranquility, basic yet tastefully decorated rooms and an excellent beach escape in beautiful Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HRS and TripOnline SA so you can book your MVC Eagle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mvc Eagle Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Mvc Eagle Beach Palm
- MVC Eagle Beach Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach