This hotel is in the middle of the island between the cruise ship shops and the high rises. the beach is directly across the street and has its own tiki huts and chairs which are necessary with the Aruba sun and wind! The staff here is so pleasant trying to please you for all your needs. Although the pool is small, who needs one with the beach across the street. The rooms are average size and comfortable with a mini fridge and desk and king beds with comfortable mattresses. The bathrooms are smaller, and could use updates, but clean! Overall it is not a hopping hotel with lots to do- yet they have small table and chairs on a tiny porch outside each room. It is a great place to just relax and get away - small but cozy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friendly staff, clean, affordable, cozy and most importantly; located just across the most beautiful beach of Aruba ‘Eagle Beach’ – welcome to the MVC Eagle Beach Aruba. This charming and quaint little hotel offers you value for money, friendly hospitality, tranquility, basic yet tastefully decorated rooms and an excellent beach escape in beautiful Aruba. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your MVC Eagle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mvc Eagle Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Mvc Eagle Beach Palm
- MVC Eagle Beach Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach